Thanks,
Vaibhav Hiremath

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Similar issue I had also faced while implementing VRFB
rotation on new DSS of yours. I increased the value of MAX_ORDER to 12
(currently set to 11), defined in include/linux/mmzone.h file. And it worked
for me; I am allocating 2048*720*4 bytes of buffer.

I am not sure community acceptance on this, probably somebody could suggest
better way to this.