Hi Vaibhav,

> [Hiremath, Vaibhav] How about making a separate directory for OMAP, which
> will contain OMAP1/2/3 specific drivers?

I really don't want omap directory for OMAP1 and OMAP2 atleast. Even
in my next patches for OMAP1 camera controller I am going to  remove
"omap/" directory existing on linux-omap git history. For omap1 it is
just two files camera_core.c and omap16xxcam.c, so no need of
directory here. Even going further I am going to merge camera_core and
omap16xxcam into one file, as I don't see code for any other omap1
platform like omap15xxcam.

I don't know about OMAP3 ISP code, some one from TI should refresh
those patches.

--
---Trilok Soni
http://triloksoni.wordpress.com