Hi Roger

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015, Roger Quadros wrote:

> There are quite a few hwmods that don't have sysconfig register and so
> _find_mpu_rt_port(oh) will return NULL thus preventing ready state check
> on those modules after the module is enabled.
>
> This can potentially cause a bus access error if the module is accessed
> before the module is ready.
>
> Get rid of the redundant _find_mpu_rt_port() check from the
> _wait_target_ready()
> funcion for all the SoCs. The following PRCM register access that checks the
> module ready state has nothing to do with module's SYSCONFIG or mpu_rt_port.
>
> e.g. this fixes the below DCAN bus access error on AM437x-gp-evm.

Could you update this patch to align with the discussion we had the
last time this was posted in December?  e.g.,

http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg388002.html

You can ignore the problems with the VAR-SOM-OM that were discussed; those
were indeed due to an old DT file in use, as Suman suspected.

Let me know if you have any questions about it -

- Paul