Tried hard but nothing available my hands except my experiences. I
gave up trying custom kernel due to lots of error, and instead tried
Ubuntu precise 3.2.0-1412-omap4 kernel which is one of the working
kernel with SGX540 driver module. I built "omapdrm_pvr.ko" and load
this module without error. Beside kernel module, user space libraries
are needed for running with hardware acceleration. However these user
space libraries also depends on X11, and  my file system does not
contain any library related X11. Even if kernel module loaded
successfully, it seems it is impossible to use PVR without X11
libraries(mentioned here:
http://pandaboard.org/pbirclogs/index.php?date=2011-12-29 )

Dependency tree:

libpvrPVR2D_DRIWSEGL.so.1.7.10.0
-> [libpvr2d.so]
-> [libdl.so.2]
-> [libdrm.so.2]
-> [libX11.so.6]
    -> [libxcb.so.1]
         -> [libXau.so.6]
         -> [libXdmcp.so.6]
         -> [libc.so.6]
         -> [ld-linux.so.3]
    -> [libdl.so.2]
    -> [libc.so.6]
    -> [ld-linux.so.3]
-> [libXext.so.6]
     -> [libX11.so.6]
     -> [libc.so.6]
     -> [ld-linux.so.3]

 -> [libXfixes.so.3]
     -> [libX11.so.6]
     -> [libc.so.6]

So, it seems currently there is no way to install SGX540 driver to
Pandaboard ES (OMAP4460) which has custom kernel such as version
3.10.80 and small filesystem(without X11)  :(
In my opinion, another platform such as BeagleBone Black which has
SGX530 is more appropriate for my needs, I have already used modules
and libraries for hardware acceleration without x11.