* Tony Lindgren <t...@atomide.com> [151203 13:41]:
> * Sudeep Holla <sudeep.ho...@arm.com> [151203 11:00]:
> >
> > I have added irq_set_irq_wake(pcs_soc->irq, state) in pcs_irq_set_wake
> > which ensures it's marked for wakeup.
>
> Hmm well see the error I pasted in this thread, maybe that provides
> more clues.

The irq_set_irq_wake(pcs_soc->irq, state) in pcs_irq_set_wake does not
look right to me as pcs_irq_set_wake toggles the irq_wake for each pin
separately, not for the whole controller.

I think all that can be left out with the snipped from Grygorii, and maybe
also the lock_class_key changes.

Regards,

Tony