PM have various parts. Depends what you are looking for.

OSIdle path is enabled, can hit core retention.
OFF is hit only after disabling some drivers.

Especially android uses the system wide suspend..

The OPP tables are not yet populated in following in zoom2 board file:
         omap2_init_common_hw(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);

Hence that part may not work.