Hi,

I didn't touch this issue in the hopes that it would be fixed, but
seems it hasn't.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Guzman Lugo, Fernando <x0095...@ti.com> wrote:
> To sum up:
>
> - "DSPBRIDGE:Fix Kernel memory poison overwritten after DSP_MMUFAULT" is only
> hidden the problem, we don't need aligned memory in this point, that patch
> should be removed if it is already apply.
>
> - There is no need to create a patch for the issue because it is already
> indirectly fix with "DSPBRIDGE: MMU-Fault debugging enhancements".

If you are referring to this patch:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git;a=commit;h=26ad62f03578a12e942d8bb86d0e52ef1afdee22

I tried to backport it to minimize the changes to a reproducible
test-case. I guess in the l-o branch the commit would be dd1fd0b.
Unfortunately that didn't fix the corruption. So I don't by that GPT8
theory.

> - we don't need allocate memory for dummy_va_addr, if some patch should be
> created should be the patch to remove dummy_va_addr allocation and deletion.

I tried that, and that actually fixes the corruption for me (passing 0
to hw_mmu_tlb_add).

--
Felipe Contreras