On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 06:46 +0200, ext K, Mythri P wrote:
> Hi Tomi,

> > > I have introduced these in the display.h , do you suggest adding
> > prefix like omapdss_hdmi* for all these functions ?
> >
> > Neither of the two HDMI patches you sent modify display.h...
> >
> > Yes, if you export functions from DSS they should be prefixed, as
> > they
> > are global functions.
> >
> I shall correct the function names.
> Yes this is just a RFC patch to introduce the HDMI driver and panel as such,
> if you have no other comments on these 2 patch set I shall incorporate these
> comments and send out the complete patch series with all the relevant changes
> in display.h and some overlay.c and manager.c changes.

Please don't send incomplete patch sets. It's a waste of reviewer's time
to try to review patches that are missing components, or are based on
custom kernel. Also make sure checkpatch.pl doesn't give any (or just a
few) warnings/errors.

Or, if you really want to send an incomplete RFC patch set with errors,
make it very clear in the introduction.

 Tomi