On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Mike Rapoport <m...@compulab.co.il> wrote:

> I've tried to update the patches on top of 2.6.36-rc3 and I've got stuck.
> The changes Adrian has made to the interrupt synchronization  affect the way
> the
> SDIO irq should be implemented and I haven't found a way to resolve it :-(

I tried my hand at making the patch apply on 2.6.35:

http://www.sakoman.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-omap-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=51b802d73191c306618cddefbd63379c839589f5

It seems to work, but I'm pretty sure I must have messed something up
because I get error messages every once in a while:

libertas: tx watch dog timeout

I don't recall seeing these with the original version of the patch :-(

Suggestions as to where I went wrong are welcome!

Steve