[Hiremath, Vaibhav] As part of this thread, I was referring to couple of other
platforms like Samsung S3C, etc... and neither they do have GO bit concept nor
OMAP3 like issue (I was referring to).
In case of S3C, the device is capable of giving interrupt for all VFP, vsync,
VBP, etc... instances if timing cycle and I believe driver makes use of vsync
under WAITFORVSYNC.

Thanks,
Vaibhav