On 12/7/2010 2:25 AM, Paul Walmsley wrote:

[...]

+ *
+ * XXX This file needs to be updated to align on one of "OMAP4", "OMAP44XX",
+ *     or "OMAP4430".

Yep, I was thinking to change that as well. My first thought was OMAP4 to get a shorter name, but when we will introduce OMAP4440, we might have some new entries, that will looks ugly close to OMAP4. So at the end I will prefer OMAP44XX for the moment and we might renamed to OMAP4430 or OMAP4440 for the entries that will diverge.

Do you want to change that for 2.6.38?
It will require some sync with the various users of these defines, but that should be doable.

Regards,
Benoit