On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Elvis Dowson <elvis.dow...@mac.com> wrote:
> mmc1: card claims to support voltages below the defined range. These will be
> ignored.

This is expected - not an error.

> When I build the TI WiLink drivers from the ti rowboat hardware/ti/wlan
> project

The linux-omap community can help you with mainline drivers, but no so
much with proprietary ones. Why don't you use the upstream wl12xx
driver ?

> [  250.135864] mmc1: error -110 whilst initialising SDIO card
>
> How can I troubleshoot this issue?

Try to find what triggers this error. Start with mmc_attach_sdio() -
it should be around there.

If you ask me, I'd start with making sure that all the jumpers on your
Murata module are set correctly.