I am looking for an example of programing the color rotation
registers.
        I need to swap red and blue in software.
        This should be fairly easy, but some code usi_ng the color rotation
registers would help.
        DISPC_CPR_COEF_R

--
Dave Lynch                                                  DLA Systems
Software Development:                                    Embedded Linux

direction."
Albert Einstein