On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Paul Walmsley <p...@pwsan.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2011, Bryan Wu wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:50 AM, Paul Walmsley <p...@pwsan.com> wrote:
>> > On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Bryan Wu wrote:
>> >
>> > Does the problem also happen if you boot with 'nosmp' on the kernel
>> > command line?
>>
>> Yeah, I think so, since Sebastien reported that 'nosmp' doesn't work either.
>
> Will try to find time to give this a shot.  You might want to try a build
> without CONFIG_SMP set to see if it helps.

Thanks a lot, man. Sebastien and I will try to disable CONFIG_SMP with
mainline kernel on Panda.

> Is the rootfs that you used downloadable from anywhere?

Please check this wiki page:
http://omappedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_rootfs

I use following command to build a latest Natty (11.04) Ubuntu rootfs.
sudo rootstock -d natty -f ubuntu -l ubuntu -p ubuntu --serial ttyO2
--locale en_US.UTF-8 -s ubuntu-minimal,openssh-server,

Thanks,
--
Bryan Wu <bryan...@canonical.com>
Kernel Developer    +86.138-1617-6545 Mobile