Hi All,

We are working on Power management on OMAP3 (3530) and I am trying to
disable CLKEN and HFCLKOUT through TWL4030 power scripts. However we have
not been able to achieve this.

Following are the changes and tests done so far.

- VAUX1, CLKEN and HFCLKOUT were assigned to P1 group.
- Wrote Singular messages to turn on/off these signals in TWL4030 scripts.
- We observed that VAUX1 is able to switch ON/OFF properly as per the script
but HFCLKOUT and CLKEN are not behaving as expected.
- However if we try writing CLKEN_DEV_GRP to zero, CLKEN is going low.
- We have made sure that SYS_OFF_MODE and CLK_REQ signals go low during the
system OFF mode, LVL_WAKEUP bit enabled in Px_SW_EVENTS, and STS_CHG bit in
STS_HW_CONDITIONS is zero.

Is there anything that I am missing? Kindly let me know.

Part number of TPS used in our board is TPS65950 BZXNR

with regards,
- Nagendra.