* Ilya Yanok <ya...@emcraft.com> [111114 12:04]:
> Hi Tony,
>
> On 11.11.2011 04:12, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > This looks OK but let's concentrate on getting things working with
> > board-generic.c and DT only in mainline kernel.
> >
> > I can apply this into testing-board, but let's not cause more churn
> > in mainline with the board files that will be disappearing.
> >
> > Can you please split it into something minimal for mainline that
> > allows booting with DT, and then another patch for testing-board
> > branch?
>
> Well, it already boots with DT actually. Did you mean booting with DT
> and board-generic? I have to admit I don't know how to proceed here:

Good to hear you're already playing with it. Yes, let's work on making
all the boards work with DT and board-generic..

> board-generic initialize twl4030 which we don't have on our board...
> Could you give me some pointer how I'm supposed to handle this?

.. we should only initialize twl4030/twl6030 if the DT compatible flag
for it is set. But we're still missing the DT bindings for those :(

For now, maybe try to fix the twl4030 probe so it won't do anything
unless the I2C device is found?

Regards,

Tony