Hi Tero,

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Tero Kristo <t-kri...@ti.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Changes compared to previous version:
>
> - merged most of the voltagedomain cleanup fixes to patch 2
> - moved pmic latencies to omap_voltdm_pmic struct
> - renamed omap_lp_params to omap2_oscillator as it only contains
>  osc info now
> - major changes to usecount support (patch 11+, needed for auto-ret)
>  * added usecounts to voltagedomain / powerdomain
>  * fixed usecount tracking so that the numbers are sane now
>  * changed behavior of some usecounting sources that they do not
>    update the counts (autoidle support)
> - added auto-ret / auto-off support, based on fixed usecounting
>  * smartreflex disabled / enabled
>  * auto-ret / auto-off enabled based on target state
> - some other minor tweaks I have probably forgotten to mention
Ok after review, except the remarks I sent as replies to the specific patches.

Minor remark: the patch set could be split into the following features:
- oscillator startup/shutdown time,
- Beagle OPP6,
- usecount code,
- auto ret/off.

> Tested on omap3 beagle:
> - voltages for vdd1 and vdd2 change when entering idle
Nice!

> - both suspend and dynamic idle tested
> - tested that voltages reach target levels for both ret / off
>
> Tested on omap4 blaze with custom kernel
> - this requires a few additional patches missing from this set as
>  omap4 PM support is still not merged
> - will post missing patches once possible from upstream point of view
> - voltages for vdd1 and vdd3 change when entering idle
>
> Applies on top of Kevin's for_3.2/voltage-cleanup branch.
>
> I have a bunch of additional debugging patches I have used in verification
> of this set if anybody is interested.
>
> TBD:
> - no pmic off support yet
>  * no pmic script support
>  * vdd1 / vdd2 only reach 0.6V, not 0V in off
>  * oscillator is not turned off
That would be nice to have. IIRC last time I checked the existing T2
scripts where not working on Beagle due to a different wiring of the
PMIC<->OMAP signals.

> -Tero

Regards,
Jean