On 03/21/2012 10:36 AM, Shilimkar, Santosh wrote:
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Daniel Lezcano
<daniel.lezc...@linaro.org>  wrote:
This patchset is a proposition to improve a bit the code.
The changes are code cleanup and does not change the behavior of the
driver itself.

Thanks. Will have a look at your series.

Cool, thanks.

A couple a things call my intention. Why the cpuidle device is set for cpu0 only
Because the mainline code CPUIDLE is supported along with CPUhotplug.
This is going to change though with Couple CPUIDLE and corresponding
OMAP updates.

Ok, thanks for the information. I will look deeper. What happens to cpu1 when it is online and has nothing to do ?

and why the WFI is not used ?

I didn't get this question. Do you mean the generic WFI?

yes.

If yes, then, it's mainly because OMAP need additional
custom barriers.

Ah, ok. I am not sure if it is possible but that may be cool if we can call cpu_do_idle instead with additional barrier.

 <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog