On 2012-04-25 06:19, Gary Thomas wrote:
I'm running 3.3.0 on an OMAP DM3730, with SMSC75xx connected
via the MUSB device. I get this error continually although
the device (and network channel) seem happy:
musb_ep_program 835: broken !rx_reinit, ep2 csr a200

What does it mean? How do I fix it (i.e. keep it from happening)?

Note: disabling DMA isn't really an option as the whole point of
the SMSC75xx is to get gigabit ethernet and I doubt that's possible
without DMA :-)

Thanks for any pointers/ideas

Actually, I was too hasty saying that this worked even with this
error.  I can ping out from my board, but any higher level of traffic,
e.g. SSH into the box, falls over :-(

The problems vanish when I disable MUSB DMA.

What gives?