I'm attempting to build a linux kernel (3.4-rc4) for the AM/DM37x Evaluation
Module.   I built my own cross tools using CrossTools-ng (gcc4.4.3, glibc2.9,
binutils2.21.1a).  I am using the bootloader that came on the board and booting
from the mmc card.  Below is the output I get at startup.

Should I be attempting this from the tmlind git tree instead of stable?

Could someone send me a .config file from a known working kernel?  I am
dreadfully ignorant about ARM processors, having spent the last 12 years as a
PPC guy.  I now have this ARM eval kit sitting on my desk that I really need to
get working in short order.  :)

Thanks,
--Mike

<output>
Texas Instruments X-Loader 1.46 (Aug 16 2010 - 08:13:53)
Starting X-loader on MMC
Reading boot sector

212880 Bytes Read from MMC
Starting OS Bootloader from MMC...
Starting OS Bootloader...

U-Boot 2009.11 (Aug 16 2010 - 09:35:30)

AM37x/DM37x-GP ES2.1, CPU-OPP2 L3-165MHz
OMAP3 EVM board + LPDDR/NAND
I2C:   ready
DRAM:  256 MB
NAND:  512 MiB
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Read back SMSC id 0x92200000
Die ID #1f6800029ff80000015f26ad0f022014
Net:   smc911x-0

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0

mmc1 is available

reading boot.scr

307 bytes read

Running bootscript from mmc ...

## Executing script at 82000000

reading uImage

3944336 bytes read

## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 80200000 ...

   Image Name:   Linux-3.4.0-rc2+

   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)

   Data Size:    3944272 Bytes =  3.8 MB

   Load Address: 80008000

   Entry Point:  80008000

   Verifying Checksum ... OK

OK

Starting kernel ...

Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel.

</output>