On Thursday 12 July 2012 05:28 AM, Omar Ramirez Luna wrote:
I suspect this might be specific to 4460 as Rajendra reported it was
working for him on 4430 but not on 4460, I haven't tried 4430 but let
me see if I can find one.

Yes, this is an issue specific to 4460. The patch 'ARM: OMAP4460:
Workaround for ROM bug because of CA9 r2pX GIC control register change'
from Tero's Core retention series [1] fixes it. Unfortunately the patch
does not apply on it own and has dependencies with other patches in the
series.

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.omap/78399