Patches looks good to me. I just adding them right now in my for_3.7/dts tree.

I've just slightly changed the subjects:

Documentation: dt: Update the OMAP documentation with Overo/Toby
ARM: dts: OMAP3: Add support for Gumstix Overo with Tobi expansion board

If you want to give it a try, here is the branch that contains all the DTS
series I
already pulled. It includes your gpio-twl4030 patches as well.

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bcousson/linux-omap-dt.git
for_3.7/dts

Boot as expected on Gumstix Overo with Tobi expansion board.

I will submit a patch to support the blue LED connected to the TWL4030, as the DTS support was merged in your branch.

And of course I will continue on getting features to work with devicetree for the Overo.

Regards,
Florian