Hi all,

we've designed two beagle board clones (two different layouts) for a customer.
After quite some time without any problems they are now seeing USB problems on
some of the boards. I have so far not been able to reproduce the problem...

The USB port of the OMAP the problems appear on is connected through a TPS65950
to a LAN9514 USB Hub + Ethernet Chip. Attached is the kernel output. I'm not
even sure if this is related to our board, or if this might be a misbehaving
device?!

If someone has an idea what this could be and what I could do to fix or at
least further debug the problem please speak up.

Cheers and thanks,

Maximilian Schwerin.

 Maximilian Schwerin | maximilian.schwe...@tigris.de

 Tigris Elektronik GmbH | Wikingerufer 7 | 10555 Berlin, Germany |
http://www.tigris.de
 Tel: +49 (30) 301048-30 | Fax: +49 (30) 301048-59

 Geschäftsführer/CEO: Henry Westphal, Guido Kuhlmann
 Sitz der Gesellschaft/Company's registered office: Berlin
 Amtsgericht/Register: Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 71737

 PGP-Keys: mailto:p...@tigris.de