Andrii,

Sorry to nitpick further but this your replies look very non-standard.
Typically a right chevron and a space is used to indent replies instead
of a tab.  Something like this:

Quoting Andrii Tseglytskyi (2013-04-01 03:53:25)
> In case if VC/VP use clock notifier to scale voltage, there is no guarantee of
> order.
> The only option which I see is to create ABB API and call it from OMAP
> regulator during OPP change.

I doubt that is the only option.  Do you mean it is the only option to
quickly get it working right now?

The VC & VP code should be converted to the regulator framework if not
already.  After that is done there are some options for how ABB is
handled.

The VC & VP regulator driver could directly call the api's you list
below in their .set_voltage callback.

Additionally if the regulator is reentrant then ABB could be modeled as
a regulator itself and the VC or VP .set_voltage callback could perhaps
call regulator_set_mode(abb_reg, FBB_MODE).

Creating a regulator for each ABB instance may be overkill or may not be
overkill... that IP has been around since 3630 so several chips use it.

> omap_abb_pre_scale(struct omap_abb *abb, u32 old_volt, u32 new_volt);
> omap_abb_post_scale(struct omap_abb *abb, u32 old_volt, u32 new_volt);
>
> Mike, do you agree to proceed in this way? Also I need you opinion about files
> placement. Now it is placed in

The above code looks like a quick solution to me.  The long-term
upstream path for this code needs be decided first.  If everything is
going to get converted to the regulator framework then I do not agree to
proceed that way.

Let's figure out what is happening to the VC/VP code first and then
figure out what to do about ABB.

Regards,
Mike