Linux OMAP Kernel community,

I've ran into a bit of a pickle when using McSPI on the DM3703. Lets
say that the spi-test (spidev/userspace) program can successfully
generate CLK, SIMO, and CS signals on every SPI (1,2,3) channel you
test it on, but when you go ahead and use a kernel module (like
ENC28J60) through either SPI2 or SPI3, no clock is generated, but you
can still see the SIMO and CS signals. The signs look great when you
use SPI1.

I'm using a 3.0.0 Kernel, and hope that someone can please help me out
with this one.

Thanks