Hi.
Debian installation has some big issues with broadcoms latest NetExtreme
II Cards.
I have tried alot of debian isos from stable to testing, from original
to kmuto's backported versions.
Even though the installer loads the firmware, and detects the nics, when
i configure the NIC with tcp/ip setting i can't get any connectivity.

lspci displays the correct info. It detects the LOM NICs.

But i can't find a way to get connectivity with broadcoms NIC.
The strange thing is, i have 8 M600 with Debian Lenny installed with the
exact same NICs.
Theres different bios/fw on those since they are older.

I have even tried installing Windows Server 2008 just to see so the
network works.. and it does.

So i turn to you guys, any ideas?

Kind Regards
Magnus