Hello Neil,

On Monday, 21. May 2007, you wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the availability of
>    mdadm version 2.6.2

Thanks for releasing mdadm 2.6.2. It contains a fix for "--test"
I was looking for right at the moment :-)

mdadm fails to compile if you enable "-O2" using gcc 4.1.1 because of -Werror:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
sysfs.c: In function 'sysfs_read':
sysfs.c:97: warning: value computed is not used
sysfs.c:119: warning: value computed is not used
sysfs.c:127: warning: value computed is not used
sysfs.c:133: warning: value computed is not used
sysfs.c:139: warning: value computed is not used
sysfs.c:178: warning: value computed is not used

Cheers,
Thomas