David Chinner wrote:
On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 07:20:42PM -0400, Justin Piszcz wrote:
For drives with 16MB of cache (in this case, raptors).

That's four (4) drives, right?

I'm pretty sure he's using 10 - email a few days back...
Justin Piszcz wrote:
Running test with 10 RAPTOR 150 hard drives, expect it to take awhile until I get the results, avg them etc. :)

If so, how do you get a block read rate of 578MB/s from
4 drives? That's 145MB/s per drive....

Which gives a far more reasonable 60MB/s per drive...

David