Marko Berg wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
Marko Berg wrote:
Any suggestions on how to fix this, or what to investigate next, would be appreciated!

I'm not sure what you're trying to "fix" here, everything you posted looks sane.

I'm trying to find the missing 300 GB that, as df reports, are not available. I ought to have a 900 GB array, consisting of four 300 GB devices, while only 600 GB are available. Adding the fourth device didn't increase the capacity of the array (visible, at least). E.g. fdisk reports the array size to be 900 G, but df still claims 600 capacity. Any clues why?

df reports the size of the filesystem, which is still about 600GB--the filesystem doesn't resize automatically when the size of the underlying device changes.

You'll need to use resize2fs, resize_reiserfs, or whatever other tool is appropriate for your type of filesystem.

-Corey