Thiemo Nagel said:     (by the date of Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:59:21 +0100)

> Dear Michael,
>
> Michael Schmitt wrote:
> > Hi folks,
>
> Probably erroneously, you have sent this mail only to me, not to the list...

I have a similar problem all the time on this list. it would be
really nice to reconfigure the mailing list server, so that "reply"
does not reply to the sender but to the mailing list.

Moreover, in sylpheed I have two reply options: "reply to sender" and
"reply to mailing list" and both are using the *sender* address!
I doubt that sylpheed is broken - it works on nearly 20 other lists,
so I conclude that the server is seriously misconfigured.

apologies for my stance. Anyone can comment on this?