Nagilum said:     (by the date of Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:56:13 +0100)

> Ok, I've recreated the problem in form of a semiautomatic testcase.
> All necessary files (plus the old xfs_repair output) are at:
>   http://www.nagilum.de/md/

> After running the test.sh the created xfs filesystem on the raid
> device is broken and (at last in my case) cannot be mounted anymore.

I think that you should file a bugreport, and provide there the
explanations you have put in there. An automated test case that leads
to xfs corruption is a neat snack for bug squashers ;-)

I wonder however where to report this - the xfs or raid ? Eventually
cross report to both places and write in the bugreport that you are
not sure on which side there is a bug.

best regards