Hello,
I am not sure if you have received my email from last week with the results of the different combinations prescribed (it contained html code). Anyway, I did a ro mount to check the partition and was happy to see a lot of files intact. A few seemed destroyed, but I am not sure. I tried a xfs_check on the partition and it told me:

ERROR: The filesystem have valuable metadata changes in a log which needs to be replayed. Mount the filesystem to replay the log, and unmount it before re-running xfs_check. If you are unable to mount the filesystem, then use the xfs_repair -L option to destroy the log and attempt a repair.

Since I am unable to mount the partition, shoud I use the -L option with xfs_repair, or let it run without it? Again, please let me know if I should resend my previous email with the log file of "xfs_repair -n".

Thank you for your time,
Dragos