On 7/14/2015 8:26 PM, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 12:05:53PM +0300, Sagi Grimberg wrote:

iser has it too. I have a similar patch with a flag for iser (its
behind a bulk of patches that are still pending though).

Do we all agree and understand that stuff like this in

drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_verbs.c

         device->mr = ib_get_dma_mr(device->pd, IB_ACCESS_LOCAL_WRITE |
                                    IB_ACCESS_REMOTE_WRITE |
                                    IB_ACCESS_REMOTE_READ);

Represents a significant security risk to the machine, and must be
off be default?

Can you take care of fixing this for iser?

I will. It is part of a patchset I have to support remote
invalidate in iser and isert.

Sagi.