On 25/11/2015 10:41, Or Gerlitz wrote:
On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Sagi Grimberg <sa...@dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote:

For NO_DATA commands the iser specification explicitly states that
read_stag and write_stag should be 0 which means that inv_rkey is 0
too. We don't do remote invalidate in case inv_rkey is 0.

I see, so if this is case,  can you eliminate one the checks here

+       if (isert_conn->snd_w_inv && isert_cmd->inv_rkey) {

This are *exactly* the checks that enforce what I said above.
If we remove that we'd step on the bug you mentioned.

We do remote invalidate only if:
- we are allowed to (send_w_inv)
- initiator passed us rkey (inv_rkey).