I've pulled these in.  Both of them failed to apply, and the first one
was just flat baffling in terms of how Sagi is working from a source
base so different than the one in the upstream kernel.  They should be
double checked just to make sure I'm not missing something since they
were so far off from applying to an upstream kernel.

Hi Doug,

I mentioned this in v1. This patch set is applied over Christoph's
device attributes patch. Will it go in as well?