Hi Christoph,

While IB supports the notion of returning separate local and remote keys
from a memory registration, the iWarp spec doesn't and neither does any
of our in-tree HCA drivers [1] nor consumers.  Consolidate the in-kernel
API to provide only a single key and make everyones life easier.

What makes me worried here is that the IB/RoCE specification really
defines different keys for local and remote access. I'm less concerned
about our consumers but more about our providers. We keep seeing new
providers come along and its not impossible that a specific HW will
*rely* on this distinction. In such a case we'd need to revert this
patch altogether in that very moment.

I think we're better off working on proper abstractions to help ULPs
get it right (and simple!), without risking future devices support.

Sagi.