On 12/29/2015 3:24 PM, Matan Barak wrote:
[...] We use a new firmware command in order to populate the GID table and
store the type along with the GID value.

Its a new value to existing command.. so better say we use a new value to the SET_PORT firmware command to do X

Also here, break out mlx4_core new functionality e.g the changes to include/linux/mlx4/cmd.h into mlx4_core only patch. You don't need any change to mlx4_core to have it's own patch, I guess one up to three mlx4 core patches would be OK.

Did you make sure (at the resource tracker) that VFs can't do this new set port command flavor?

Also find some spot to put blank line in the change-log, it's hard to read this way.

Or.