Hello Manfred,

> My question if I run the pi_stress, my watchdog triggers, if watchdog is
> disabled i get this:
> Is this the correct behaviour ? Or does it show a problem ?

Depends on the priority of your watchdog-feeder thread. If it is not
running in RT mode, with a priority higher than used in the pi-stress
test, then yes it is normal that the watchdog kicks in. pi-stress
takes 100% CPU-load, and leaves no room for non-RT processes.

The output you get seems normal to me...

Remy

-