Hello,

On 2015-12-24 09:15, Inki Dae wrote:
Seems this patch could be more cleaned up.

Each ctx object of each crtc driver has its own plane config object which
includes already zpos value.
So I think we wouldn't need to keep zpos of the plane config and index of the
plane object.
How about removing index from exynos plane structure and using zpos of exynos
plane config structure instead?

Below patch can be applied on top of your patch,

If you want I can move 'index' entry to config object, but the initial zpos value should also be there. Please note that index is not always equal to the initial zpos and having initial zpos configurable is also needed. There were already concerns if mixer's dedicated video plane should be below or above the primary gfx plane in the
default configuration.

> (...)

Best regards
--