I'm interested in combining two or more active hosts with multiple devices on a
single parallel SCSI bus.  I've successfully done this, but don't know the
extent of problems which could arise when hosts or disks are added or removed
(crashed) on the in-use bus.

 A) How likely is it that the scsi driver(s) will see errors when nodes and
    drives come and go and are there specific cases which are bad?

 B) What are the possibilities of a node surviving if it sees scsi errors?

 C) How much work would it take to make all these odd cases reliable?

I'm interested in the status on both 2.2 and 2.4.
Thanks.

--
Dave Teigland  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-