Andrew Morton wrote:
On Mon, 7 May 2007 14:06:56 -0700
Andrew Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

so I'll drop it on those grounds, not on the bogus ones.

However it will come back again.  All subsystem-private implementations
of TRUE and FALSE are in the firing line now.
Amen.
But should we let it rest until most of the other (boolean) conversions are done (as with CIFS and XFS (iirc)), otherwise I can take a new stab at it this weekend.

Btw Andrew, do you want me to Cc: you all the patches or should I continue to first send them to (hopefully the correct) maintainer(s)/ML, and send them your way if they are not picked up (is one week enough, or should it be longer?)

Regards
Richard Knutsson