Nit (but preferred) : change "no_target_scan" to "disable_target_scan".
Otherwise, patch is good.

Christof Schmitt wrote:
I attached a new patch that adds a flag to the fc template. So far, it
is untested. What is the better approach? Avoid scanning with the flag
being 1 or use the 1 to enable scaning and make this change in all FC
drivers?

1 to disable. Avoid changing the drivers...

We had the discussion about zfcp inventing LUNs in the past
(http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-scsi/msg17125.html).

Yep.  However, I don't agree with Hannes in this case.  Given that the
firmware is already doing funky things to share the real adapter, I
believe it (or the driver) should do the right thing in the LUN
presentation to keep the system happy. But - I guess that's something
for a different time.

-- james s