On 13-04-21 05:17 AM, Akinobu Mita wrote:
When I tried testing the data integrity support in scsi_debug on x86_32,
I got CONFIG_DEBUG_HIGHMEM warnings and protection errors.  This was
triggered due to misused kmap_atomic/kunmap_atomic.

And then, while I was testing the fix of the above issue with several
combination with module parameters dix and dif, I found that doing
'modprobe scsi_debug dif=0 dix=1' causes kernel crash.

This patch set includes these fixes and cleanup which is related to data
integrity support.