Hi Sreekanth,

Here are the patches that address your offlist feedback and testing of
earlier patchset versions.

I tested with as many early exits as I could think of inside of
mpt2sas_base_map_resources to verify, so I believe all error paths
should be safe and message-log-friendly.

Regards,

Joe

---

Changes from v2 (offlist):
  - Clear ioc->bars if pci_enable_device_mem fails.
  - pci_release_selected_regions verifies non-zero bar pointer, so as
    long as it's cleared when not actually enabled, we don't need to
    check it first.

Changes from v1:
  - Verify that the PCI device is enabled before disabling it.
  - Verify that the PCI BARs have been enabled before releasing them.

Joe Lawrence (2):
  mpt2sas: fix cleanup on controller resource mapping failure
  mpt3sas: fix cleanup on controller resource mapping failure

 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_base.c  | 27 +++++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/scsi/mpt2sas/mpt2sas_scsih.c |  1 +
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_base.c  | 27 +++++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/scsi/mpt3sas/mpt3sas_scsih.c |  1 +

1.8.3.1