On 1/16/2014 6:34 PM, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
On 1/10/2014 8:27 PM, Mike Snitzer wrote:
I would like to attend to participate in discussions related to topics
listed in the subject.  As a maintainer of DM I'd be interested to
learn/discuss areas that should become a development focus in the months
following LSF.

+1 for scsi-mq.

Sparing a few words on why I voted on this topic,
As part of me being involved in fast RDMA based initiators (iSER, SRP) I can say that SCSI layer became a real performance bottleneck. Implementations bypassing SCSI has started to pop-up lately. scsi-mq can and should boost performance and it is important that we work also on LLDs to
provide a total solution.

Sagi.