On 2014-07-08 11:56, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 11:54:14AM +0200, Jens Axboe wrote:
I've posted the patch in reply to another report and added Jens to the
Cc list.  As the block maintainer he need to review and merge it.

Which patch is this?

This one:

---
From: Christoph Hellwig <h...@lst.de>
Subject: block: don't assume last put of shared tags is for the host

There is no inherent reason why the last put of a tag structure must be
the one for the Scsi_Host, as device model objects can be held for
arbitrary periods.  Merge blk_free_tags and __blk_free_tags into a single
funtion that just release a references and get rid of the BUG() when the
host reference wasn't the last.

Thanks, applied. I don't think I was ever CC'ed on this one, though.

--
Jens Axboe