On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 05:20:01PM +0200, Tomas Henzl wrote:
> The current implementation may mix the negative value returned
> from pm8001_set_nvmd with with count. -(-ENOMEM) could be interpreted
> as bytes programmed, this patch fixes it.

This still doesn;t look correct to me as err mixes up the driver
internal FAIL_* codes with Linux error codes.  It seems like for the
FAIL_* codes should only go into ->fw_status and the return value
should be a proper Linux error code.

Funny fact: the FAIL_* / FLASH_IN_PROGRESS codes seems to be the same
between aic94xx and pm8001.