My name is David Bryan . I am the managing director of All Ecobank
international PLC Ghana Accra . i want to inform you that the a little
boy lucky holton came to the bank and deposit 7.5 million dollars in
the bank and your Email ID
 is attached to it as the beneficiary of the fund and it has kept long
and we have not heard from him that is why i am consulting you to
transfer the fund to you. So Please kindly bring your bank information
to enable me to transfer the money to you
Your Full name
Your bank account
your Profession
and your
Telephone number
so that i can transfer the money to you by online account or ATM Card.
you can contact me here by this (ecobankonlinetransferw...@gmail.com)
THANK YOU
YOURS FROM DAVID BRYAN
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ECOBANK call me +233546972482