There are not a whole lot of working days left before the 4.5 merge
window opens...

Driver updates needing full reviews:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/be2iscsi/
        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/qla2xxx/

lpfc looks to be in decent shape but another set of eyes wouldn't hurt:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/lpfc/

Doug Gilbert, maybe you could take a look at this series since it mainly
touches your code?

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/constants/

hpsa 2/3 and 3/3 needs a non-PMCS review:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/hpsa/

cxlflash needs a non-IBM review:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/cxlflash/

storvsc patch 2/4 is missing a review. Johannes, you reviewed the rest
of this series. Care to take a look?

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/storvsc/

This mvsas GPIO patch hasn't gotten any attention. Would be sad to drop
a sizable patch adding new functionality:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/7610411/

Ewan's /proc/scsi/scsi iterator fixes need comments:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/bus_device/

Hannes' ALUA follow-up series is only partially reviewed. I'll review
the patches I haven't done already. But I would like another set of eyes
on these:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/bundle/mkp/alua/

I dropped everything that's been sitting for more than a month. There
are still a bunch of trivial fixes on the list that would be nice to get
either acked or nacked:

        https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-scsi/list/

Thank you!

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering