----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bart Van Assche" <bart.vanass...@sandisk.com>
> To: "Robert LeBlanc" <rob...@leblancnet.us>, "Sagi Grimberg"
> <sagig...@gmail.com>

Robert

I am exercising the ib_srpt configured vi a targetlio very heavily in 4.7.0-rc1.
I have no crashes or issues.
I also had 4.5 running ib_srpt with no crashes, although I had some other
timeouts etc depending on the load.

What sort of crashes are you talking about ?
Does the system crash, ib_srpt dump stack ?

Thanks
Laurence